|1.The New Pollution - Being that this song was my favorite
song on Odelay, I have to say what a fabulously arranged song... I can't
get the song out of my head...
2. The New Pollution (Remix by Mickey P) - This is a wonderful
remix of The New Pollution. It has an interesting beat and sound effects
to make it a pretty cool song.
3. The New Pollution (Remix by Mario C and Mickey P) -
The beat and sound effects in this songs are also cool...
4. Richard's Hairpiece (Remix by Aphex Twin) - I like
the whacked techno mix that Aphex Twin did. This is a cool remix.
5. Thunderpeel - This little tune was quite interesting,
it was an older song of his and I like the style that he used in the song.
Thunderpeel was also on the Volume it: Copulation Explosion
6. Lemonade - The first few times I heard this song I
didn't like it, but after listening to it a couple dozen times I realized
that the song was awesome and had a catchy tune and beat.
7. 000.000 - This song is simply fabulous, the distortion,
and noise in this song is great.
8. Feather in Your Cap (from Suburbia Soundtrack) - This
song is very good. It has a more folk style to it and I enjoy listening
to this song.